Energy Consulting Services Since 1998
At Sustainable Energy we have been developing ideas and delivering successful low carbon, renewable energy and district heat network projects for our clients since 1998. We provide our clients with impartial, independent advice from our dedicated team of engineers, designers, project managers, specialist consultants and finance experts.
Find out how we make sure you get it right
Our unique blend of technical, commercial and financial knowledge provides the well-rounded, pragmatic and creative approach required for successful low carbon energy projects.
We continually develop our services to consider industry best practice and learn from our collective project experience.
Our attention to detail and project lifecycle experience ensures that the solutions we recommend are perfectly suited to the application – robust, reliable and cost effective.
Our commitment to successful project delivery
Our track record is testament to our unique industry expertise with a project portfolio that includes:
- Services throughout the design, installation and operation of over 300 renewable heating projects resulting in over 100MW of biomass, heat pump and solar capacity successfully operating in the UK
- Project development of over 50MW of electrical capacity in the form of biomass power, biogas CHP and biomass CHP
- Feasibility, design and implementation support from our qualified Heat Network Consultants on numerous high profile district heating networks and district energy projects for public sector clients and large utility companies
- Innovative decentralised renewable energy projects such as 2.3MWe on-site wind turbine and 5MW solar PV farm
- Research and development services of many novel low carbon applications, systems and products