We provide detailed technical and economic feasibility assessments for Combined Heat and Power applications to quantify project costs, develop detailed business cases and advise on whether projects can offer the required return on investment.
We have developed and undertaken CO2e scenario modelling to evaluate how to integrate, develop and operate decentralised energy projects with a long term view of overall carbon reduction in line with short, medium, and long term economic and grid carbon intensity projections.
We have conducted reviews and provided remediation, design, and commissioning services for CHP projects (that have been designed by others) ensuring the effective and efficient operation of many large CHP systems.
Our CHP services include:
- CHP and thermal store sizing
- Accreditations for CHPQA
- Technology assessment / supplier selection
- Techno-economic modelling
- Grid connection / site electrical capacity
- Private wire arrangements
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
- Planning and Environment Agency issues
- Dispersion modelling
- Detailed design to RIBA stage 4