Effective masterplanning requires detailed and extensive data collection and analysis to identify, evaluate and prioritise potential decentralised energy and district energy scheme opportunities and constraints.
At Sustainable Energy we pride ourselves on our diligence and attention to detail in this phase and can bring a wealth of knowledge and experience from working with Government Departments, Local Authorities and multi-national companies on hundreds of projects.
Our Masterplanning services include:
- Stakeholder engagement and communication
- Collection, collation and analysis of large energy data sets
- Heat, power and cooling demand assessment and modelling
- GIS mapping for existing buildings and planned developments
- Identification of energy supply opportunities and private wire connections
- Independent technology assessment
- Hydraulic modelling
- Economic assessment and financial modelling
- Project prioritisation
- Planning and developer engagement advice
- Risk analysis