The final commissioning phase of an energy project should be carefully planned and executed to ensure that the required technical performance is achieved, which will allow the financial and business objectives to be met over long term operation.
Sustainable Energy delivers commissioning services as a specialist Independent Commissioning Management Organisation and also as Commissioning Engineer in the final stages of project delivery. Our extensive commissioning experience includes review and re-commissioning of energy plant following remediation, for projects delivered by others.
Our commissioning services include:
- Development of the commissioning plan
- Conducting system completeness, performance, and adequacy testing against performance standards
- Verification and documentation of field tests and observations
- Field Installation Verification
- Operation and functional performance tests
- Emissions measurement and certification
- Independent Commissioning Verification
- BREEAM ‘Seasonal Commissioning’
- Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Building Energy Log-Books
- Final commissioning report
- Certification Services – Building Regulations Part L2 and BREEAM