We provide independent, impartial technical advice for biomass heating projects throughout all stages of implementation, from feasibility, through design, build and handover to operation and management. Biomass heating with wood chip or wood pellets offers the opportunity to generate renewable heat and make significant financial and CO2 reductions.
Our consulting services also include assessment of existing biomass plants designed and installed by others, which are not reaching full potential, with specification for remedial works developed where required.
Our services include:
- Detailed feasibility for biomass boiler systems
- Delivery strategy for wood chip and pellet – vehicle size, frequency and space required on site
- Recommendations and design of biomass delivery, storage and feeding systems
- Heat load calculations and heat profile modelling
- Heat distribution and full process flow design
- Biomass boiler and thermal store sizing
- Detailed design and specification
- Tendering, procurement and contract management
- Project management for system installation
- Accreditation for the Renewable Heat Incentive
- Fuel procurement contracts for wood chip and wood pellet
- Biomass boiler remote monitoring and management service