The ‘Client’s Engineer’ role will pay for itself many times over through the capital and operating costs saved over the lifetime of the project by designing, installing and commissioning the plant to best practice whilst value engineering wherever possible.
At Sustainable Energy we provide the Client’s Engineer or ‘Owner’s Engineer’ role for the development of projects from individual renewable heating and cooling schemes to large scale heat and power district energy schemes.
Our Client’s Engineer services include:
- Project planning
- Management and monitoring of progress during construction phase
- Design and engineering of technical solutions
- Schedule analysis and optimisation
- Equipment commissioning and acceptance testing
- Operational and maintenance review
- Continual value engineering and review of technical variations
- Signing off technical submittals and payment applications from contractors/suppliers
- Approving/rejecting equipment and practices
- Development of project logs and capturing of construction phase data
- Collating equipment certification and warranties and advising on compliance