We have provided technical support through the development of biogas CHP projects using food wastes, agricultural residues and animal residues.
We have worked on large scale liquid biofuel heat and power schemes working with the sustainable bio oils.
We provide detailed feasibility assessments that quantify project costs, develop detailed economic cases and designs for heat and power offtake.
Our biogas and Biofuel CHP services include:
- CHP sizing through wood resource availability
- Compliance under CHPQA, FIT, ROCs and RHI
- Technology assessment / supplier selection
- Techno-economic modelling
- Grid connection / site electrical capacity
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
- Planning and Environment Agency issues